Crafted By: Shane McKnight
Craft on Draft Cocktails and Top Hat Provisions
- 1 1/2 ounces Ketel One vodka
- 1 ounce Top Hat Craft Ginger Beer Concentrate
- 4 ounces club soda
- 2 dashes Paradise Bitters (see instructions below)
- 1 large wedge of sliced lime and kaffir lime leaves (when available) for garnish
- Fill a copper mug with ice, then build the mule with all ingredients, except the club soda.
- Top off with the club soda, then finish with a wedge of freshly sliced lime and two dashes of Paradise Bitters.
- Garnish with kaffir lime leaves, if available.
Equal parts Peychaud’s, Angostura and rhubarb bitters, infused with chamomile.
The Top Hat Mule was created because it is the epitome of a refreshing cocktail. It quickly became the most popular Craft on Draft cocktail at sporting events and music festivals across the country, including the NFL Superbowl, Coachella, Outside Lands in San Francisco, Bottlerock in Napa, and Panorama in New York. Craft on Draft cocktail technology is the science of batching and delivering world-class cocktails. Craft on Draft use a versatile ginger base called Top Hat Craft Ginger Beer Concentrate, along with vodka and filtered water, to carbonate kegs of perfect Top Hat Mule. Visit Tophatprovisions.com to find the bars, restaurants and stadiums that serve the Top Hat Mule on draft — or use the recipe above to craft them at home.