- 2 ounces Tequila Reposado
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 6 ounces Ginger Beer
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Sliced Ginger Root
- Place ice, tequila, lime juice, and a few slices of jalapeño into a shaker and shake.
- Pour into a Moscow Copper Co. mug, fill with ginger beer and top with Grand Marnier floater.
- Garnish with sliced jalapeño, ginger and lime on a cocktail stick, with cilantro.
A bold kick!
With the addition of a good quality reposado tequila in place of the usual vodka, plus a touch of jalapeño and cilantro, this mule was designed to be the perfect accompaniment to a serving of your favorite tacos, or any Mexican cuisine. The addition of good friends and lively conversation make this a drink that tends to invite more than one round. Salud!