Created by: Cori O’Connor, Bartender, Smokin’ Dave’s BBQ and Taphouse, Longmont, CO.
- 2 ounces Tin Cup whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Leopold Bros Rocky Mountain Blackberry Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Ginger beer
- Lime wedge, candied ginger and fresh blackberry, for garnish
- Add first three ingredients to a Moscow Copper Co. copper mug.
- Fill with ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, candied ginger and a fresh blackberry.
The Rocky Mountain Mule is inspired by fresh mountain air and snow capped peaks. Great Colorado spirits like Tin Cup whiskey and Leopoldo Bros. blackberry liqueur really shine in this drink, and will give all those who try it a little taste of the Rockies.