By: Stella Snyder, Bartender, Cardinal Spirits, Bloomington, Indiana.
- 1 1/2 ounces Montelobos mezcal
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Liber & Co. pineapple gum syrup
- 2-3 dashes The Bitter Housewife lime coriander bitters
- Top with East Imperial Thai dry ginger ale
- Blend mezcal, lime, and pineapple gum syrup in a copper mule mug.
- Top with ginger ale and
- bitters, and then stir briefly to mix ingredients.
A three pineapple leaf fan.
My sister’s amazing fruit salad, which contains pineapple, among other fruits, plus cilantro and ginger.