As lover’s of the noble Moscow Mule, we here at the Moscow Copper Co. feel there’s no wrong time to imbibe in the delicious versatility of this cocktail, and that includes the early hours of the weekend, a time frame previously colonized by mimosas and bellinis.
Because we consider this a ‘morning after’ cocktail, we’ve opted for 2 full ounces of vodka to help the drinker shake the cobwebs of the previous night’s revelry off. And if orange juice isn’t your thing, pineapple or peach juice work just as well.
- 2oz Vodka
- 3oz Ginger Beer(strong if you can find it)
- 1 orange
- 2oz Fresh OJ
- Fill a cocktail shaker with cubed ice
- Add Vodka, Ginger Beer, OJ and a squeeze of Lime
- Shake vigorously until OJ is frothy
- Strain into a Mule Mug filled with crushed ice
- Garnish with orange rind