Created by: Jarrod Cuffe, Founder, Off the Cuffe Bitter Solutions, Dublin, Ireland.
- 1 ounce Pusser’s Rum Original Admiralty Blend
- 1/2 ounce Aviation American gin
- 1/3 ounce blended rhubarb and ginger jam
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 4 dashes habanero chili tincture
- Gosling’s ginger beer, to fill
Sprig of mint, for garnish
- Build the drink in a copper mug, over cubed ice, adding the ginger beer last.
- Garnish with a large sprig of mint.
I was originally inspired whilst working on Lordship Lane in London, an old haunt of retired admiralty, where only drinks made with rum and gin would do. I felt it needed a bit more of a kick to get these old mules moving, and the addition of rhubarb and habanero chili does the trick.