By: Maxime Verrier, Bartender, HIMKOK, Oslo, Norway.
- 1 1/3 ounces Bulleit bourbon
- 1 ounce carrot juice (fresh if possible)
- 1/3 ounces sugar syrup
- 1/3 ounces lime juice
- Fever-Tree ginger beer
- In a metal mug, pour all of the ingredients, except the ginger beer.
- Fill the mug up with cubed ice and top with ginger beer.
- Give it a quick stir and serve.
A lime wheel and a carrot wheel.
Inspired by one of our best seller cocktail at HIMKOK , the Beta Cocktail. It’s a vodka drink with the fresh ginger juice, fresh carrot juice, Aperol infused with horseradish, lemon and sugar. Kicking mule is an effective way to represent this drink with as little prep as possible, and with the Bourbon kick! Cheers.