Created by: Megan Ben, Bartender, Tony’s Saloon, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce Giffard Ginger of the Indies
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce passion fruit syrup
- 3 dashes cardamom bitters
- 1/2 ounce float of Lemon Hart 151 rum
- Shake all ingredients together, except the 151 rum. Strain over fresh ice into a copper mug.
- Float with a half ounce dash of the 151 rum — which may be lit on fire if desired.
I love tiki and tropical flavors, so I wanted to incorporate those in to my take on the classic Moscow Mule. Fire is always fun, too!