Crafted by: Ian Cutler, Owner and Head Distiller, Cutler’s Artisan Spirits, Santa Barbara, California.
- 2 ounces Cutler’s gin
- 3/4ounce heavy cream
- 1 small egg white (optional but recommended)
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon orange flower water
- 1 teaspoon ginger puree
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 3/4 ounces strong flavored ginger beer
- Combine gin, heavy cream, egg white, orange flower water, simple syrup, and ginger puree in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Add ice, lemon and lime juices and shake for at least another 30 seconds.
- Pour gently into a copper mule mug, being careful not to pour out any frothy head.
- Add ginger beer to the mug and stir gently.
- Top with any frothy head left in the shaker and garnish with lemon and lime slices.
The Cutler Family Tradition combines one of the Cutler family’s favorite cocktails, the great Ramos Gin Fizz, with a traditional Gin Buck. Combining these two cocktails creates a creamy floral spin on a gin-based Moscow Mule cocktail. This combination of classic cocktails is a perfect fit for the Original Moscow Copper Company mug.