Halloween is nearly here, and with the festive spirit upon us, we here at the Mule Blog thought there’s no better time to create a special Halloween Pumpkin Mule!
Now, we know what you’re thinking: a PUMPKIN mule? But trust us when we say that although it may not sound delicious, pumpkin and ginger are surprising bedfellows. Because there are so few ingredients, Moscow Mules are super easy to make.
– 1 container pumpkin butter (this can be bought in most large grocery stores or specialty health food shops).
– Vodka of your choice
– Ginger Beer of your choice
– Cayenne Pepper
– Rosemary Sprigs
– Combine 1.5oz vodka, 1 tablespoon pumpkin butter, a dash of cayenne, and a sprig of rosemary with ice in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously until the pumpkin butter is thoroughly incorporated by the vodka.
– Place 2-3 ice cubes in your Moscow Mule Mug. Through the strainer, pour the mixture.
– Top with ginger beer (we recommend less sweet, more spicy options for this recipe).
– Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary.